The Peace of God
We can enjoy peace with God (Romans 5:1) and the peace of God (Philippians 4:7). Experience God’s peace in the midst of life’s storms.
Enjoy these Bible verses that speak of peace.
- “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.” Isaiah 26:3
- “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11
- “And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.” Mark 4:39
- “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27
- “The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: he is Lord of all.” Acts 10:36
- “For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.” Romans 8:6